Saturday, July 30, 2011

10 Reasons Why the 1st Mariner is Crappy Venue

The announcement of the Kanye West Jay-Z -Watch The Throne tour got me thinking about how much I hate the 1st Mariner Area.  Here are my top 10 reasons why the 1st Mariner is crappy venue:

  1. Its old
  2. The seats are to small and the rows are to narrow
  3. The sound system needs a major upgrade
  4. It smells
  5. There is no jumbotron!!!!  
  6. There aren’t any restaurants inside the arena
  7. Its dirty
  8. The lighting sucks
  9. The food at the concession stands suck
  10.  Its always hot in there

Long story short I think I’ll catch the tour at the Verizon Center which, isn’t the best venue I’ve been to but it sure as hell kicks the 1st Mariner’s a**.  Please feel free to add your lowlights or highlights to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment